What do you have in store for your life today?

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cracked Feet


Okay, I don't know if anyone else has this issues, but I do every year and it is very painful. I get really bad cracked feet in the spring time and when we go to the lake in the summer. I have tried everything under the sun but nothing really works. Well the other day I wore flip flops for the first time this season and guess what. Yep my feet cracked. They hurt so bad. I put lotion on band-aides and then put them on my feet. I wore band-aides for a couple of days. Then I came across a blog on The Common Cents Home. She had a guest blogger who talked about this wonderful ointment. I figured I would give it a try. I am now a lover of this ointment. It is called Calendula. I have seen a difference in my feet and I have only used it twice. I have also used it on my hands and they are not dry and yucky. Check it out.

I am linked up here:

The Common Cents Home
Donna

1 comment: