What do you have in store for your life today?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Project

Ok. Like I need another project going on. I told myself since I have the summer off I want to get a couple of projects finished from this past winter. I have succeeded with one. I finished an afghan that I started in December. Checked that one off my list. I took a sock class starting in April. Finished the socks from that. I still have a sweater that I am working on and I have also started a pair of socks for DH. I have only one of the socks for him finished. He lets me know regularly that the other foot is getting cold. I now am getting ready to go buy yarn for this throw. It is so cute. I can't decide if I should use the same colors or use different ones. I guess we will see what happens when I get to the store later today.

This is where I got the pattern.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment