What do you have in store for your life today?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

I went to my LYS this weekend and met with some of the other ladies that have joined the Mitten of the Month Club. We discussed some ideas for upcoming mittens, even gloves, that we would like to try. I then asked the question "How do you pick up stitches without getting holes to fix when finishing the thumbs". No one had an answer, so I went to my trusty source Youtube and found this video. (I can't figure out how to show the video you will just have to click the link).
I gave it a try because I really didn't have anything to loose. It actually worked. I couldn't believe it. This is my first new thing I have learned this year. Hmm maybe I should work on learning one new thing a month.

Also this weekend I finished my Dashing mittens. I didn't make them as long as the pattern calls for.


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment