What do you have in store for your life today?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Okay. I think I must be loosing my mind. I am getting further behind in my projects. I have signed up at the LYS for a Sock of the Month club. I was doing really well the first couple of months. I am currently on November's Sock. It is called Rhetoric by Kiersten Brandt.



I just finished one sock on Saturday. Grr.

The sock pattern for December is Easy Peasy Zigzag Socks by Julia Reide.


Then the January sock pattern is Nippers by Tanya Bangart.



That is just the socks. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for the mitten of the month club in October. I did finish the October and November patterns for this club. I haven't even started the Mitten for December which is Dashing by Cheryl Naimath.


Then I just got an email the other day for the January mitten, Lotus Mittens by Heather Desserud.

OMG!!!! Really. On the plus side I do have the yarn for the two mittens and all put January's sock. Now to make matters worse I went and signed up yesterday for this......

What the heck was I thinking? Someone stop me before this madness gets out of control.

I will keep you posted on the progress of this mess.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment