What do you have in store for your life today?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Night Stand



We have been very busy around here. The weather has been wonderful, but here in Kansas it is very "BREEZY". Since the weather is warming up I am getting the gardening bug. I have attempted several times for a garden, but just can't get the produce. So this year hubby and I have built raised beds. This weekend I had the day off on Friday and asked dear hubby how much topsoil to get delivered so we could fill the beds. He told me 10 ton. What?! So the obedient wife that I am ordered the soil. We are now finished with the beds. Will post pics later.

In the midst of building garden beds I came across one of my favorite blogs, Knock off Wood. I decided to make The Simplest Nightstand because younger son has wanted a nightstand for his room. So the super mom that I am decided to make one all by myself. Mine is a little smaller in size because of the space it has to fit in, but hubby and young son love it. I am very proud of myself!

This is not the best picture. I took it with my phone, but you can get the jest.

No comments:

Post a Comment