What do you have in store for your life today?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tacky Tuesday


Okay. I took one of my treasures from this past weekend and spruced it up a little. I love it! This little gold frame has been given new life. I took the little gold frame that I paid $2.99 and painted it Brushed Nickle. This is my favorite new color.



I then took this wonderful Spray adhesive and sprayed it on the back of some fabric and the backing of the picture frame.

I was looking for the perfect picture to put in my new frame. I came across this picture of my grandmother when she was a child. I had forgotten that I even had it. What a wonderful find.


Now my new frame is put in place with the cute little bowl that I found at Goodwill.


Total cost for the frame was 2.49. What a deal for a new look. Good luck on your turning tacking into Treasure.

Donna
I am linked to:
Beyond The Picket Fence

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think it turned out great, too! And displaying pics of family is always wonderful. I love the paint! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great--and the picture you chose is perfect. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete